Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JJ.

That's the only scenario that makes any sense in this belligerent experience of the new order of gold mining in Venezuela. The new mining law has not been "approved" but certainly must have been under much discussion with Hugo's law markers. We have heard that all mining will be under JV's. KRY's "contract to mine for the CVG" was penned many moons ago and does not exactly slot into the JV philosophy as we now understand it.

However, all of the problems of instigating new legislation in gold mining seem to have been focused around Golder Reserve and Crystallex, basically two different types of "title". With the latest move the CVG been given the jurisdiction over the GRV concession which will simply become part of their inventory of properties and like Las Christinas it will be mined by a JV under the New Mining Law (which has been purposely delayed) until the GRV concession had been made to fall in line with the new Law.

Could the "process" which KRY talks about and the lack of any Communication on the companies and venezuela's part be that Venezuela wants both of the mining deposits (KRY/GRV) be mined as one. I know it has been said that Crystallex is not interested in that proposition but ................. a deal might be that If Crystallex will forfit the MOT and JV with Ven. under the new mining law they can then mine both properties. I think this whole mess has been about all the ducks being in a row and at the right timing, which would explains a lot about Mr. Fung's strategy.

gjt

New Message
Please login to post a reply