Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 27, 2009 02:26PM
Oct 27, 2009 02:32PM

Re: Plato's Cave--jpatmc

in response to by
posted on Oct 27, 2009 04:42PM

Yes you are missing something.....there's pretty much nobody saying that at this point Crystallex will mine LC. I that's an accurate statement.

There is however more than one other outcome that allows Chavez to have his way/wish. Most here are hoping for a buyout of the MOC from a Russian entity, or from a JV of a Russian/VZ company, or a JV with one of the countries that Chavez says he wants involved with mining. Remember that there are billions borrowed, in order to get gold mining kick started in VC.

I think it would be a good idea for you to go back and read some of the posts that explain the difference between GRZ's background and position, and Crystallex's background and position in VZ, and why VZ needs KRY's data, equipment, and MOC. Sure, VZ could just cancel the MOC, illegally, but they can't get the equipment and the raw data in order to fast track what they have in mind.

Penderite

Oct 27, 2009 05:06PM

Oct 27, 2009 06:15PM

Oct 27, 2009 09:13PM
Oct 27, 2009 10:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply