Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 28, 2009 04:28PM

Oct 28, 2009 04:38PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:25PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:33PM
Hoe
Oct 28, 2009 10:53PM

Thank you Prezone. I agree there remains a possiblilty that we will mine LC but it is slim and only if Hugo cannot find another option.

I know you have not labeled me a basher but you have labeled me a whiner who is a bandwagon investor. I think everyone who has known me for over four years on this board, Yahoo and Stockhouse knows that I struggle with the whole notion of buy and hold. I have fully admitted it.

My technique has always been to look for technical signals of oversold stocks and buy them. I 1st bought KRY when my bollinger alert triggered this stock. I lost a ton but I saw how volatile the stock was and tried again and made back my money plus some. I established a core and traded around it for the next few years growing my core as I went. I made a lot of money with KRY this way. I had 36,000 shares when we were denied the permit. This was big at those levels. I traded bounces after that and did well. and then at .14 I started accumulating and trading became much more difficult. I accumulated a position 10 times what I had when the permit was denied and that put me into the category of a long. Trading has been near impossible for a long time.

When I traded companies I balance my trades with what the company stated about it's position. I was surprised that KRY says little. Every company I traded before this that did not keep its shareholders informed lost big.

I think Fung is looking out for the interests of the BOD and really large shareholders but I don't think he cares about those of us with less than a million shares. This is a big difference between KRY and other companies.

Considering the risk reward at this PPS I remain in the play but I still maintain KRY has an obligation to keep us better informed.

G
Oct 28, 2009 11:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply