Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Guys--enough

posted on Oct 28, 2009 11:38PM

If you too want to have a debate between yourselves, which is now about symantics, and who said -you said. It gets a little old. You both have good points, and are both exagerating somewhat. Ian, I believe there are a lot of alternatives to 'Hating KRY', and coming out and supporting KRY. Generally, that isn't a Presidents job anyway. not that that relates to how Chavez works.

I seem to remember Chavez talking about someone else mining LC, and talking about 'multi-national companies who are, and I paraphrase, 'more concerned about their share price than the social needs of the community. I can't recall He Himself mentioning KRY by name.

Sanz and Herera have, and I think Ortega, and other minions

Anyway, guys, it's just not worth the time and effort to check all these details out, in order to write from a place of knowledge. Besides, Geez, we're only weeks ( likely ) away from KNOWING what is going on. Lets cool things down a bit, and stop looking for things to argue about. You guys aren't debating, your just picking apart the others post. Sorry Rayzz, but I have to say that it seemed like you were looking for a fight. You could have just said 'I agree with most of what you said but not with' ...blah blah blah.

OF COURSE THIS~IS~JUST MY HOLEY OPINION, EH? @:)>

New Message
Please login to post a reply