Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I don't nescessarily expect VZ to directly buyout KRY, but more along the lines of aiding a Russian buyer by way of the Ven/Rus bank that has/had the $4 billion. I personally had given up on KRY being the recipient of the enviromental permit, unless it is just on paper in the process of a Russian/VZ joint venture buyout. It may be that if/when KRY's MOC is bought out, that the permit would go along with the MOC. That way, the buyer would not have to go through anything. The deal would be done and the result would be access to equipment, data, etc. AND have the MOC and permit in hand.

That may be one of the reasons this has taken so long. Once dealt with, no one wants to have anymore hoops to go through to start work on LC and LB.

We'll just have to wait, but I think there is a good chance that all will be dealt with this month.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply