Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Icon president AH
Nov 05, 2009 06:19PM
Nov 05, 2009 09:04PM

Thanks Ian, I guess my whole point and should have explained as much was the .2439 trade came before the .25 trade and why the .2439 trade shows up as an after hours trade where the .25 is lost in space being reported as after hours. Its no big deal but just thought it strange that the .25 trades get lost in after hours reporting but trades that precede them are logged in after hours trading volumes for the AH session.

All irelevant to the big picture of what is going on with KRY but I do find these .25 closes as somewhat mysterious as to why they are made. I am sure you and many others have traded in many stocks and have never witnessed this strange phenomenon at a close. I guess when we start seeing a different amount of shares rather than the 400 then we know something is up :)

MM SIGNALS !!

100 > I need shares
200 > I need shares badly but dont take it down to get em
300 > Take the price down to get shares....
400 > Trade it sideways based on Supply and Demand
500 > Gap one way or the other, usually to the direction
of the 500 trade. Sometimes -if in the middle -keep the price right where it is"

Nov 05, 2009 10:25PM
Nov 05, 2009 10:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply