Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: They reveal that exploded Gold Reserve Brisas Project...

ok, i have to catch up a bit....but....

since grz (AND KRY) have a contract/concession. is'nt it fair to assume that both companies are suppose to shoulder some responsibility for security at thier respective site's? i know kry's 10q's have showed some pretty hefty security bills...

i know the ven govt actually wants illegal miners (or CO-OP's as RM would say) working at these sites but it's kind of a "dont ask-dont tell" situation....imo

sooooo, maybe part of the venezuelan master plan for litigation includes claiming that grz (and maybe kry) have illegally mined these areas without approval...we never saw a f'n oz of gold, but mining did take place!

to be honest i've never even looked at either contract for "security responsibilities" but we know that both areas are full of illegal miners (or co-ops) and it takes place with full govt knowledge....

if either company is actually responsible for site security (i.e. no mining to take place until properly permitted) then i hope like hell we have something from the ven govt saying they are aware of the illegal miners and grz/kry are not to interfere with these so called co-operatives....

just a crazy thought, but maybe someone should ask RM this question...he recently told us that co-ops are working at LC....right?

New Message
Please login to post a reply