Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: time to mouth off a little. if you dont like negativity, dont look

I'm not ruling anything out. Unfortunately, if this turns out really bad we'll probably never know who, if anyone besides Hugo, was at fault.

I believe a very good argument can be made that we should have filed for arbitration long ago, before we were forced to sell off equipment.

I don't care who you are, or the level of your business experience or expertise, but at some point in time you must look at the facts and conclude that the other side just does not want to reach an amicable resolution. They are bent on destroying you, maybe even themselves.

If our arbitration position was somehow damaged by waiting this long to file, I think there is more than one party to blame...

And I agree with some of the others on this board -- at this point in time we should have more information. We should not have to guess what "process" and "solution" means...That is simply ridiculous...

At least the GRZ people know where they are heading...and they have actually made some money the past month or so...imagine that...

But, once again, Easter is right around the corner. So I guess I need to lighten up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply