Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: time to mouth off a little. if you dont like negativity, dont look

EZ - I think the issue here is that we all know it is Chavez's fault, but if the rest of the world can see that Chavez is a dictator thief, why did a businessman of Fung's reputation not see this? Chavez is never going to deal fairly with KRY unless forced to do so in arbitration.

What I, CJR and a few others have been upset about is that Fung should have seen this six months ago and filed. Yes they would have confiscated the property, but at that time we would have had enough cash to see us through arbitration.

Now we don't and only by selling equipment at flea market prices can we buy time. It seems clear to me that VZ has no intentions of settling and a potential buyer need only wait until we have no more equipment to sell and go BK.

KRY mgt appears weak. And weakness has no place in the markets. Part of a CEO's job is to increase shareholder value. N this I think Fung has failed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply