Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Its clear to me they are going to combine the 2 mines LB and LC

Now this is the first logical deduction on how KRY and GRZ gold deposit are going to be mined in a long time. Congradulations Portx10.

I very rarely get involved in the games played on these BB but I could not resist this since we are getting very close to the end game here with GRZ and KRY and I backed up the truck with KRY in the 0.14 - 0.22 cent range and have all I want.

Who actually here thought that the same deposit would be mined separately. Why would 2 mining companies basically build 2 separate infrastructures and all the extra cost associated with that when they could build just one. Hahahahahahahahaha.

If you ask yourself what equipement GRZ sold off you will find it was milling components. Afterall why set up two mills and have 2 of everything else for that matter to mine the same deposit.

The goverenment come out and even stated I beleive that this deposit would not be mined separately which is only logical from a mining perspective.

However everyone was to busy listening to the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming, hell it reminded me of the 60's hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Here is one last suggestion which holds true for other major deposits that are supposedly being held up by a piece of paper. If the Venezuelian governement wanted to to take over these companies, then they would just buy it on the open market for pennies on the dollar right now, all legal.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this investing is easy when you think logically, have a time horizon longer than that of an amoeba and do not let self doubt or BS artists impair your own judgement.

Once again congradulations Portx10 whoever you may be.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply