Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hi K12:

I did also say: IMO

...and I said: maybe not,

:)

I look at it this way: SOME non-retail ENTITY traded that huge volume of our KRY shares. Whoever it was had a simply huge bunch of money, yet its also probable that was only a SMALL PERCENT of their entire portfolio. Because of our share price, I don't think our KRY activity was mutual funds. I think it was a newer gold bug who is very well CONNECTED on the political scene and maybe even has good ears in Venezuela. I mean, hey! If you are very, very rich, have an untarnished reputation to uphold, and can buy into one of the world's largest gold reserves, proven and ready to mine in short order, would you make it your business to have a few info gatherers on payroll?

And what if info gatherers learn that this screwball holdup on issuing the mining permit to KRY is more a case of all the VZ gov't arms not being able to settle one another down so they can move forward. Illegal miners, environmental problems, corrupt govt not wanting to quit stealing the toasted cheese, and a MOC new negotation that will probably change the toasted cheese allocations...all being used as delay reasons by Chavez until HE wants to quit squirreling with it...because HE thought oil would provide everything VZ needs. The gold has been a big barter chip for him in making friends with other non-democratic countries. But we all know they are aware of that old saying: Steal for me and you'll also steal from me. China knows it. So does Russia. We hope Chavez does also.

So, I was obviously OVERLY EXUBERANT in linking John Paulson to our recent share trading flurry...but it WAS somebody BIG and he's as likely as anybody, or moreso...

and...IMO it was likely him...but...we can say you are right and I was stretching it.
:)

but what I mostly wanted to toss out was because SOME ENTITY did jump in our trading waters and really splash it up for a couple of days means THE OLD GIRL AIN'T DEAD YET (I never thought she was)...she's YET got a lotta life left in her. Her time just has not yet come.

...and no...I'm not a pumper. Just an enthusiastic long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply