Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Krypto for my part, I look at the relative volume. Even though the total cost at this PPS is still low, who is going to throw so much money in an effort to bump .15 ? More shares traded than we have seen in a long long time. With interest so low prior and MM's propping up the price, I would think it pretty risky gamble to try and bump it up given that it would be logical that many many people would possibly jump at a chance to get out and thus not move the needle while leave them with even more shares of a stock they can see has not been moving.

The biggest difference I see this as that KRY has never held a rally on no news. This time we had two huge days followed by a decent one and today was still higher than we've been in a while. And the PPS has held up.

At least for now there seems to be some legs to it that we have not seen before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply