Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

My thought is why would Fung (or anyone) fly to China to do a deal that would pay off the bondholders and leave the entire BOD and Fung without a penny when he would be better off just going bankrupt. For all I have ever questioned Fung I am certain he would not do that.

Roy is Roy and it would not surprise me to find he threw that number out there just to stick it to KRY. Even if he was 100% sure his "intelligence" on a deal was correct he could always come back and claim it was a typo and really meant 40 to 50. He'd still be a journalistic hero.

That's why IMHO Roy won't respond to Pederite. He knows the $4 to $5 number is ridiculous.

Fung could dillute the shares by 100% to finance arbitration and he'd still have a better deal for all than that figure. He could also just go bankrupt and it would be a better deal so that is why I think it's 100% BS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply