Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

A mountain ....for a mole.

posted on Dec 05, 2009 01:46AM

Sometime before the summer on this forum it was decided that any body bringing up anything to do with VHeadline and their associates , for the fact that their writings were always partisan and mercenary would be warned and reprimanded .

I am not worried about this , just reminding everybody that we have been trough this problem before.

I also understand that any scrap of mentioning of Kry , Las Cristinas and km 88 is like a drug to build our hopes and wishes in this very stressful and anguishing time.

BUT:

This persistent expression of ill feeling and sporadicly defensive attitude toward this particular individual is painful to watch.

You guys are calling is bluff and unintentionally you are making this individual from a mole in to a mountain , which he is not.

When i was a kid my elders always told me that best form of despise is the non relevance.

My opinion only of course and i beg your pardon if i sound patronizing and offensive ,I don't mean to be.

Best regards

Dec 05, 2009 01:51AM
Dec 05, 2009 02:15AM
Dec 05, 2009 08:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply