Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 07, 2009 05:24PM

Osmo......thAt's the way it was, not too long ago. Then Chavez and others came out, for the first time I remember, and stated that, with the second biggest reserves next to South Africa, he wanted to get the gold bearing areas mapped out, and start the process to get them moving. The luke warm oil prices, coupled with the world wide economic crisis, topped off with the world economic crisis, and then sprinkled with a whole lot of nationalizations....................well, he had a ureka moment, and realized that he better get on to this gold thing that everyone has been talking about.

So, my friend, we have gone past the no interest point, the thinking about it stage, the figuring out stage, and are now well into the how to put it together stage.

At the very worst, I believe there is a consenus that the wheels and gears have been turning, and we don't have too long to wait.................................for the umpteenth time.......no....really. this it's for real....honest. :)

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply