Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: why can't someone shut this idiot Chavez up for good, what a dope this president

Agreed MOM, I think there are a few wishers here including me. I think VZ is in a bit of a quandary here. Rusoro "the parner of choice" is waiting for an environmental permit also that hasn't appeared either. Russia, after all of the accords signed Nov 2008 plus a bank providing some big loans are all waiting to see what Chavez will do. I am sure if an environmental permit arrives to Rusoro before KRY gets theirs will create some ripples. So why hasn't Rusoro got theirs yet even with the backing of the Russian gov't loaning money to VZ. Tough situation for Chavez to be in at the moment especially when KRY just won the noteholder case :) An environmental permit to the Russians before KRY seals the deal in arbitration...what that saying between a rock ...well everyone knows the rest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply