Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

hugo's on a bender today!

posted on Dec 20, 2009 03:11PM

you should see the comments in el universal on this one...if hugo keeps this up he may not make the 1st of the year..

Chávez suggests a Law to turn renters into proprietors

01:10 p.m. Caracas. - The president of the Republic, Hugo Chavez, today proposed the creation of a Law that allows that those people who have lived rented for more than 30 years, can become proprietors of those buildings.

“Accuses myself I of I want to clear the house to him to people, but what we want is to turn the town into proprietor”, Chávez said when explaining that the norm would give the opportunity him to the people who been have rented to acquire the house.

Chávez said that in 30 years, the renter already has paid the cost of the building, and that those rents go against the interest of the families.

“One is to look for friendly exits. If the family wants to buy, that she has the right, véndale”.

Chávez also instructed to the Female leader of the Capital District, Jacqueline Farías and to the Mayor of the Liberating municipality, Jorge Rodriguez, that they look for any corner in Caracas that is empty to construct buildings there that allow to give a house to many families who lack resources.

“Jorge, Jacqueline, díganme, look for (…) and we gave the families”, said Chávez.

To demand extradition

When commenting that the new Bank Bicentennial will initiate its activities granting credits for the population, president Chávez indicated that there is to look for the bankers who went of the country after the fiasco of several financial institutions.

Of that way he instructed to minister of Interior and Justicia, Tarek the Aissami, so that he runs the errands to the aims to locate to these people and to demand his extradition to Venezuela.

He initiates the National Police

President Hugo Chavez today headed the beginning of operations of the National Police Bolivariana, that described like an organism of security created for “defending the laws and to the town”.

“Today the National Police Bolivariana with a great moral vigor is born (...). You are police to defend the laws, to defend the town”, declared the agent chief executive from the Sucre parish, reviewed Efe.

The “pilot plan” of the new police, that will extend about six months and that will involve 953 cash of the organism, activated today in Catia.

“I am certainly we have begun with good foot a new way: the National Police”, declared Chávez during its program “Aló President”, whom it transmitted from Catia.

Leda Piñero
THE UNIVERSAL ONE

New Message
Please login to post a reply