Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"This whole thing smells bad however. I'd say it was a desperate cross trade."

Yes, this thing has looked and smelled bad for years now. The way that this play has been manipulated for so long plays into todays antics. It may very well be an attempt to drive the price down and also may just be a tax loss issue with some agreement between the parties as to the price involved with the aforementioned thought in mind. This price means nothing if the reciever of these shares has a differing outlook on this stock than the seller. Receiver says give them to me at twenty, drive the price down tomorrow so I can buy up the panic wave and we'll square up at the bar on Bay/Wall Street at the end game of this saga. Just another conspiracy theory.

The nature of this trade is just another typical aspect of this stock and the unpredictability of anything around it. Gotta say though if it tanks to the mid to low twenties(with no news) I may be tempted.

Or Maybe Hugo got pissed off and sold his shares because he sees no resolution in sight.

New Message
Please login to post a reply