Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 31, 2009 04:52PM

Have a Happy New Years everyone!!

Gulogulo, Good point there very well could be other Marc Hazout's out there. If I read your post correctly it is from 2006 and it is using the last 5 years which puts it at 2001. Two questions come to mind, why use 5 years? and why not just say"never" been convicted or for that matter use 10, 15, 20 years?

Would the 5 years have been just about right to keep a previous problem out of public view? If I remember Prezone's post on the conviction it was right around the beginning of 2000. Either its my eyes or I am reading this incorrectly but the bio from Silver Dragons site seems to leave out 2 years that are unaccounted for 2000-2002:

44 Years Old
On June 2, 2008, the company has appointed Marc Hazout as the President and CEO of Silver Dragon Resources Inc. Marc M. Hazout, age 44, founded Silver Dragon Resources Inc. Marc Hazout has been director since June 1, 2002. From 1985 to 1987, Mr. Hazout was the Canadian licensee and franchisee for a multinational retailer. From 1987 to 1991, Mr. Hazout established a private label apparel manufacturing and retailing company. From 1991 to 1998, Mr. Hazout developed, owned and operated entertainment complexes in Toronto. Mr. Hazout attended The Canadian Securities Institute from 1998-2000 and in 1999 worked as an equity trader for Swift Trade Securities Inc. in Toronto. Mr. Hazout studied International Relations and Economics at York University in Toronto from 1983 to 1985. Mr. Hazout completed the Real Estate Licensing Course at Humber College in Toronto in 1984
New Message
Please login to post a reply