Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 31, 2009 07:00PM
Dec 31, 2009 07:01PM
Dec 31, 2009 07:11PM

Jan 01, 2010 02:32AM

Here's to a happy, safe and prosperous New Year for all of us! Welcome back Sasa... don't be a stranger... please.

Well, my honey and I celebrated the birth of 2010 watching Team Canada beat the US in a shootout so I'd have to say the year is going pretty good so far! ;-)

On a sadder note, I can't help but think of the families of those brave young Canadian and US troops who died on Wednesday in Afghanistan... the young journalist too. I've been praying for them but I can't imagine what they are going through. I'll ask you to say a prayer for them too. When you put things in perspective, kinda makes our little situation with KRY seem kinda unimportant, don't it?

Anyway, I don't wanna preach but just need to say love each other, don't sweat the small stuff and try and so something nice for someone every single day.

Paul

PS My buddy Joe owns a Pizza shop here in town... I called over yesterday PM to see how late he was open being New Years and all... one of his guys who has been there for years says "4 in the morning, but don't tell anybody"... I thought it was pretty funny :-) Anyways, when I called at 12:30 AM, guess who picked up the phone... Joe. It's guys like him that make the world go 'round, so Happy New Year Joe Z.

Jan 01, 2010 05:27AM

Jan 01, 2010 11:42AM

Jan 01, 2010 01:07PM
Jan 04, 2010 09:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply