Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Plezen- Granted Id prefer to keep politics not related to kry in the off topic forum. With that said if others dont mind it being here... they dont mind someone calling someone a bleeding heart liberal... they dont mind some one saying liberals dont use their brains... They dont mind someone implying if you have a postive outlook about the recent silver dragon discovery for this companies future you must be a liberal aka stupid... If you dont mind these things on this board since nothing serious is afoot... Why do you mind I tell that person he sounds like an idiot? Your high opinion on GW as it pertains to kry and socio-economic-geo-political issues is one I share. My back and forth with him today does not deminish my respect for him in regards to his input on issues related to kry. It just doesnt give him a free pass with me to make "jokes" on a person or a group of people without me throwing a "joke" or two back. I ask you take my words and read them with the same weight his words were. If it was just a joke meant to poke a little fun at a group of people I was merely poking a little fun at him. Truth is that really was my intention - to mock him as much as he was mocking others. If you dont mind a little "yahoo" drama on the board then dont mind when I add to it. Those who do mind it I only ask you realize two of us did the tango today...not just me...and only after I felt bad one guy was out on the dance floor all alone. Thats right. I said it. I felt compelled to dance with another man. Quite frankly he's a very poor dancer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply