Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You've gone and got me all confused....ok, A subsiduary of a company (is the company they are referring to Crystallex?, or another company) was hired till Dec 1st. etc.etc.

Is the Chair and CEO (Fung?), of 'The Company' (Crystallex?), also a director (Fung?) of 'a company', that has a subsiduary that was hired to work for 'The Company' (Crystallex?)? And was this subsiduary of 'a company', with a director (Fung?) who is Chair and CEO (Fung?), of 'The Company' (Crystallex?), hired by 'The Company' (Crystallex), to work on the matter of the Bond Holders?

If so.............

And are you saying that this subsiduary of 'the company' with a director (Fung?), who is also the Chair and CEO (Fung?) of 'The Company' (Crystallex?) is controlled by our Robert Fung, and he himself was the advisor to 'The Company' (Crystallex?), and therefor will get the 1 million?

I think that's what I mean..... :0)

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply