Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"I don't think Chavez is anywhere near being overthrown .......". I tend to agree when it comes to the near future but things are stirring in Vz and hopefully if it reaches a critical mass he may be in lots of trouble. He'll rig the ballot box and quarantee his win. Likely passed his technology to all his vassel country. He quarantees their win too. Cubanization.

I refer the readers to google el universal venezuela translated to english today and read what the local comments say about him in their headline article about stupid chavex. Closing their aluminum producing company using shortage of electricity as an excuse instead of the real reason of low prices and mismanagement. Workers are as mad as hell. They are now out of work and beating the gates to get back in.

I suggest Chavex blame the USA for this and pound the military drums for an imminent attack on Vz. Deflect the real issues facing his country's inflation. What an ass.

New Message
Please login to post a reply