Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: absorbing latest news views opinions and comments KRY oh my.......

nice catch hondo...

EZ and CJR, you guys are nuts and you both have way too much time on your hands ;-)

Just for the record, if there is any connection between Silver Dragon and Crystallex other than Bob Fung, Richard Marshall is not aware of it. I spoke with him yesterday and he assured me there is absolutley NO CONNECTION. Bob Fung continues to put a tireless effort into resolving this for all stakeholders. The noteholder situation being resolved relieves a lot of pressure and it is expected that proceeds from the plaintiff to Crystallex (expected to be more than one miliion $) for costs should be recorded this quarter. While they can appeal, in my opinion and in light of the notes of the judge's ruling, I doubt they will. The "sensitive" material was available to the Judge, not the noteholders.

Richard refers to us as the "Crystallex Papparazi" which I thought was really funny. To be honest, he seems genuinely positive that a resolution is forthcoming and that the Company is exploring more than one alternative. IMO, arbitration is not high on the priority list... I would suppose for obvious reasons.

Our cash burn has been leaned out considerably. We still have a lot of equipment that could be sold and not affect the startup of Cristinas were that to ever happen. As long as the interest payments are met, the noteholders are no longer in position to bankrupt the Company (near term, of course). Those Feckers sure caused us a lot of damage in this past year, as if things weren`t bad enough already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply