Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Two cents worth

posted on Jan 15, 2010 01:35PM

I think Prezone should not have been banned. It seems to me the political topic and the ensuing emotions are what the issue is. There should have been intervention a whole lot sooner regarding this and not just toward Prezone, to stop posting this type of material. This is a kry forum. There are topics that should be strictly forbidden. Politics is one(unless it relates directly to the stock), and the other is religion. There are others as well that can get the forum off topic quickly and negatively as well.

I have seen political commentary by a few members lately with quite pointed points of views expressed that did not relate to Vz or this stock. Totally out of line on this forum imo. This is one topic that can derail a forum in very short order.

That said I think he should be let back in and this approach taken. Just for the record, I have had no communication with him.

New Message
Please login to post a reply