Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I think we get single minded about LC being all about Kry while VZ and others refer to the whole area as LC. From the 2 quotes below I would have to agree that taking control of LB is what Hugo is refering to. Gold Reserve had clung to the assumption they owned the deposit while Kry has always said LC belongs to VZ and we simply have a MOC. VZ already has control of what we considered LC but if we think in VZ terms of one deposit or mine they now control LB as well as LC.

For example definitely reversed the grant of Cuyuní of 500 hectares, which is within the Las Cristinas mining project.

You know, he stressed that Venezuela has a large reserve of gold and we have regained control in that sense.

A lot of us here, me included, have wanted a deal done ASAP but I'm starting to get a sense of what RF is dealing with. A disfunctional VZ government that has no idea what each other is doing. A mining project that VZ considers one but includes many different mines. Trying to find a suitable mining model that includes the Chinese, Russians or whoever Hugo wants today with those contries knowing full well Kry is under the gun.

It is very difficult to make a deal when the entity you are dealing with doesn't even know what they want. I think the patience RF has shown is remarkable. DB gave up, Placer gave up and I'm sure most other companies would have given up by now.

I'm not a big fan of the posts suggesting harm to Hugo. I do see that there is a possibility Hugo may get removed soon that we think. A grin came over me when the thought crossed my mind that maybe the person to replace Hugo would be Enrique Tejera Paris. Wouldn't that be fitting. Can you imagine what our share price would jump to with Paris at the helm?

Enough day dreaming!

New Message
Please login to post a reply