Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Chavez has always been careful never to specifically mention Crystellex. I think this more to protect himself in the event of arbitration. His minions, especially Herrera have however and they blamed KRY for all the problems though that could easily be dismissed if he was pressed into arbitration.

I still don't believe Chavez has any intention of allowing KRY to mine LC nor do I think he will settle with us. I believe he is stringing KRY along until we either go bankrupt or file for arbitration during which he will employ his classic stalling techniques. As long as we don't have enough money to see us through arbitration then the strength is all on his side with no incentive to settle.

I agree with RF and RM that arbitration would be a long process and a deal of any kind to avoid it would be better short term for shareholders...I just don't see it happening. That is of course just my opinion, but I expect the next news we get is that KRY sold some more equipment after the Q1 Earnings Report (Again just my opinion). I just hope that this is followed by an arbitration announcement. I think they have waited long enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply