Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Did you ever consider that filing for arbitration would trigger a loss of control of the property? Then the $100M in notes would become due immediately which would bankrupt the company. KRY would never see arbitration to its conclusion if that happened.

Actually...yes I did consider that. I believe that at least one of the lawyers on the board (his avatar rhymes with no "hair") had expressed concern that Fung hadn't filed for arbitration early on to avoid the apparent predicament we presently find ourselves in. Given that he is a large shareholder, I inferred from this statement that filing for arbitration last June would not affect us adversely as shareholders. Of course I did no DD of my own and simply trusted the fact that he actually knows what he is talking about, actually owns the number of shares that he is rumoured to control and is not, in fact, actually a bondholder talking his book in soft bashing style.

New Message
Please login to post a reply