Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

El Comandante will let time go by... for as long as he can ( IMO he doesn't have too long and he knows it!!). KRY management also knows this... and is letting him know that MGMT can wait ( not sure for how long... but Hugo doesn't know either). Hugo is using the mining sector ( as many others) as leverage to remain on his seat...

Judging from MoM's posted article indicating that the "illegal" miners are taking ore out of Las Brisas (Las Cristinas as well?) and having it processed in what is likely KRY's old Revemin mine, it would appear that your statement is right on. He has to do something to keep the miners happy and to fill the vacuum he created when he forced GRZ to leave. I wonder if there is now widescale mining (not just the illegal squatting that has always gone on) by locals on Las Cristinas as well with the tacit approval of Chavez. I suppose not. management would have told us this. Probably not material anyway.

New Message
Please login to post a reply