Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: At this point we have only one hope for a positive resolution...

I undestand your point, but I am goind on the facts as we have them. Those are only that:

1. Per the last quarterly report they only have enough cash to fund operations through this quarter.

2. If there was a fiancial arrangement, backer or deal it would have to be announced in a PR. Until such time the "fact" at hand is that there is no financial backer.

My point was that RM has been saying basically the same thing for two years since the permit denial. So many of us keep trying to read more into this and keep thinking there MUST be a deal ready to be inked.

What Newfie said was that he was paraphrasing Fung.

I don't want to get on a negative spin again. Everyone is entitled to hopes and dreams. My opinion is pretty bleak at the moment and I will only look at what are facts and not speculate on what I think M means the 700th time he says the same thing or when he changes one word in his email.

To clarify, by facts, I mean what has been realeased in a PR. Which means as of this moment it IS a fact that there are no fiancial backers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply