Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

KRY is still involved in pursuing transactions

posted on Jan 23, 2010 03:44PM

From Rayzz post:

paraphrasing RM KRY is still involved in persuing transactions that will benifit KRY shareholders and KRY believs that this may occur in the near term......

You guys are too quick in discounting this hint that RM has offered up to us. Here's what I think it means. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Our assumptions that we have no leverage is not entirely correct. Fung has lined up a bunch of Russian and/or Chinese mining companies which are acceptable to Chavez and whose mouths are watering over the prospects of winning the rights to mine Las Cristinas.

Why would these entrants wait for Crystallex to go bankrupt? They would then have to fight over the uncertainty of the pleasure of Chavez with bribes or whatever to secure the prize.

Why take the chance of losing this oppurtunity of a lifetime when all they have to do is buy out KRY to secure it? If you were they what would you do?

I know what I would do and that's where our leverage comes in.

That's where the end game lies.

Let the bidding begin urh I mean continue!

New Message
Please login to post a reply