Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Teut with all the shares you have and the money tied up in this thing, you have nerves of steel. I am in for a good chunk too and with a large asset that is worth a great deal, there will be some resolution in my estimation but, the question that people want to know is when. A question that is always on any investors mind but few lack the tenacity of true speculative investing.

There are a million possibiliteis. to reiterate them is mute. However, if it makes people feel better, I say have at it but, keep it civilized because there is no one on this board and in fact the investor community that can give you a stright answer. Fung is a business man and has many connections. It is who you know that makes a world of difference. Lets see what he can do. We can do no better than that for now.

It is better to be quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth an remove all doubt.

Happy Hunting. I wish all of you a reward for you patience but it is not up to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply