Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"What are you trying to say? Things happen and things change and if anybody expects them to give us guaranteed scenarios, your very naive or full of sh!t. So what's your point??????"

Point is Vz asked for alternatives to arbitration EZ at the last AGM. So to me it looks like it's becoming a more and more real possibility. I would dare to say the naivity could be directed back at you as well for believing the "all is well"(me as well up to a point) and "nothing has changed" comments fired out by kry at a time when things were crumbling to pieces. That and have a look at our shareprice, a real confidence booster eh?

Sure maybe kry has been trying to put something together all along since the $7.00 mark, but Vz has been putting much effort into taking something apart. That's where our naivity in believing in Fung and kry's pr's and comments comes in. We pretty much ignored what Vz/Chavez was shouting at us all the way, and I don't mean specifically kry realted either.

But if you want to operate with horse blinders in certain areas, that's one's choice as well EZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply