Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: RM email....somewhat interesting, certainly not exciting, yet comforting

I've always thought that the reason the KRY is so reluctant to put out a PR about some 'maybe 'progress, is percisey because of the many many times we bought on what seemed like the inevitable good news.

KRY has been verbally stung many times by very very irrate shareholders, for giving hints that something is up, then finding that it's the same old same old, and the shares they bought are worth 20% less in a week.

Venezuela/Chavez is SO unpredictable, that our company is extremely wary about giving us encouragement, that is only based on luke warm goings on.

I think that, concidering all that, we have beem given many hints. We just have to interpret them, and put them all together, ourselves.

To me, the biggest indicator of something in the works, is that our extremely well versed and knowledgable Robert Fung has NOT filed for Arbitration.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply