Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well worth reading the comments (imo)....among which is the following opinion of one of the unwashed masses..

A VENEZUELAN GIRL! Says:

January 27, 2010 at 4:38 pm

i’m a venezuelan girl and im seventeen years old. I live in Caracas ( the Capital of my country) and i just want you to know that we were fighting this goverment since we realice how awful it is. But it wasn’t easy at all ’cause there is a lot of people here that even after everything that had happened still believe in CHAVEZ, ’cause they feel relate with him and they believe everything Chavez says. Honestly i think they are just ignorant cause HOW could we live in a country with no freedom of speech ? chavez wants to be the only opinion, the only truth, and that’s imposible in a democracy. But the good news is that actually this loyal followers of him are less that they were before, and everyday that it happens become lower.

I also just want you to know that live here its not easy at all. The insecurity its beyond your imagination, people die here more than in wars, in the inside of the country everyday there’s cuts off water and electricity EVERYDAY LIKE 4 or 5 hour at day!

This guy ( ’cause i believe the word president its way too big for him) its taking us to destruction! he wants to take all the big private industries ( banks, oil, electricity, phone lines, etc etc etc). and the ones that he had already taken are broke or the service that they provide its not working.

Besides he created an increible HATE between rich or middle class people and poor people! he divide our nation in two. and OF COURSe he had stolen OUR MONEY like no other president does before!

The only thing a lot of venezuelan dream of its a country with security, freedom and opportunities for all of us as equals and that’s why we keep fighting and we will keep fighting.

All we need from the other countries its to understand what we are living and support us!

The international comunity that support chavez its cause 1. Chavez its giving OUR MONEY to them to BUY SUPPORT! 2. they thing this wrong-called revolution its what chavez said.

But you don’t know what its like to live in here and don’t get me wrong I LOVE MY COUNTRY SO BAD and i’m so proud of been a venezuelan but its hard to live in here, its hard to have this JERK as a president.

But i have a LOT of hopes and all we have left to do its keep fighting!

I apologice for my english i know its not good, but at least i hope that you understand what i wanted to tell you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply