Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Use your mind, not your emotions...

posted on Jan 30, 2010 01:29PM

Does that mean I have to stop thinking with my Johnson? I digress. Let's hope the second disastrous economic leg down with attendant hyperinflation and skyrocketing gold price occurs 'sooner rather than later'. This certainly couldn't make the unemployed miners any happier (or El Piggo's poll numbers any better) as they eek out a subsistence on jungle roadkill outside the closed gates of the Las Cristinas Project. Let's hope for the best. GLTA!

Mr. Williams from www.shadowstats.com discusses his views of the upcoming economic conditions today after the release of the fortuitous and miraculous report of a booming GDP. His service is by subscription and highly recommended by me to you as another source for getting the real facts. The following is from his website:

The State of the Real World: No Economic Boom in the United States; No Happy Deficit Outlook.

As discussed in recent writings, the U.S. economy is headed into an intensified downturn/double-dip depression (see Commentary No. 268), with significant risk this year for a massive sell-off in the U.S. dollar and the onset/early stages of a hyperinflation (see Hyperinflation, Commentary No. 263).

Think with your mind, not with your emotions. Do not give up your insurance unless you are absolutely sure there is no need, absolutely sure.

Gold will trade exactly where I have suggested it will. The US dollar is no safe haven. There is no boom building or taking place in the US economic circumstances.

Use your mind, not your emotions.

Respectfully,
Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply