Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

A letter from former president Carlos Andres Perez

posted on Feb 10, 2010 01:19PM

Carlos Andrés Pérez shows concern for arrival in the country of Ramiro Valdes
JDG
Globovision
04/02/2010 11:59:00 AM

The former President, Carlos Andrés Pérez, Thursday sent a letter by e-mail in which an analysis on the current situation of the country at 18 years of the coup attempt of February 4, 1992. Criticized in a special way to the branches of government, "as they feel are" subordinated "to the executive, and was concerned about the arrival in the country of Ramiro Valdes Cuban adviser.

"The envoy criminal experience Valdes on Cuban espionage, suppression, control of information and censorship of the internet and social networks will be used to the fullest," he said.

Then the letter:

Statements by former President Carlos Andrés Pérez

February 4, 2010

Chavez welcomes back his assassination attempt and murder of my family, which has not yet been processed. Incredibly the Armed Forces who was betrayed in 1992 paid to participate in such infamy.

This year it officially ends giving Venezuela's sovereignty to a criminal Olympic level, the Cuban Commander Ramiro Valdes.

It would be a shame to reach the Bicentennial as a Cuban colony.

The head of the gang that has kidnapped Venezuela, Lieutenant Colonel Hugo Chávez, continues to celebrate on 4 February as a national holiday. As if it were a military feat of a group of traitors who missed his oath of allegiance to the Constitution and killed many innocents. Than
attempted murder me in my office and ordered the attack on the presidential residence La Casona, in an unprecedented act of cowardice, guns and even mortars where my family.

This foiled assassination attempt, like attempted murder of my family, under the leadership of Hugo Chávez, despicable acts represent unprecedented in Venezuela and for which I am sure will end up being convicted. It is no accident that Mr. Chavez to pass it by inventing conspiracies to kill him.

It is clear that those who like him have him killed, fear that the same thing happen to them. Do not forget the old adage "He who kills by the sword, dies by the sword."

Today, my call to Venezuelans, is to celebrate the bicentennial of the National Independence using all instances and resources that give us our rights as citizens freeing of Cuba and Chavez.

The commitment is to confront the system locally and internationally using the weapons of the republic to trample and even to kill students.

I am confident that the armed forces to respond to its constitutional obligation to the behavior of a president who behaves like the boss of a gang. And I mean the armed forces because the system is mounted on their weapons and because the other two bodies: the National Assembly and the High Court are subordinate embarrassing Mr. Chavez. Complicit behavior which must respond tomorrow.

Once again I remind members of the armed forces, judges and legislators who read either the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court so that they know what they have in their immediate future all those who cooperate in the crimes and excesses of regime.

People from my country I must warn that the Cuban regime's survival depends on the permanence of Chavez in power, so the criminal experience envoy Valdes on Cuban espionage, suppression, control of information and censorship of the internet and social networks will used to the fullest.

The suppression of the Chavez regime will accelerate. The closure of RCTV International is just a foretaste of what is coming in a country where there is only one independent national television channel.

I can not join in the illusion of concentrating all our efforts in an election in September when everything points to that date the scheme will be complete its work to refine what undoubtedly is a dictatorship with an accent
communist totalitarian.

New Message
Please login to post a reply