Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"What serious forces are you talking about, please explain."

The same forces that for some reason the 15 million is not accounted for. Where did it all go EZ? I can hear your answer already by the way.

Sitting at your computer I think you have no clue as to the level of corruption, bribery and good ole plain lawlessness that drives a good part of the economy down there. Especially an old west area like the area surrounding our area of interest.

If you think I am refering to the indiginous pick and shovel miner when I speak of the "small miner", your wrong. Yes they get used a the cogs in the wheels but there is a well established and operating system that is operating under the radar and I would say have a great deal of interest and intent in keeping it that way. This corruption goes high up the political chain with money as the carrot. I guess GW is right, money talks. it works both ways EZ

Corruption is big business down there and is the biggest factor in what we are facing with our situation at present imo.

The other questions you posed? I answered in my posts so why did you ask again. You know OF doesn't like it when I go on and on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply