Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

From what I see, this project in Chile is worth about 1.2 billion. It has 23 million oz. of gold in low grade material. I think that would put KRY's 31 million oz. of low grade gold, at around 1.6 billion. However that mine is going to cost over 4 billion to build!! Geez, that's a lot of mulla to put out, just to get to the point of producing.

I would say LC is going to cost somewhere in the realm of 1 billion to build, tops. So that put's LC's value, in relation to the Chilean deal, at around 4.5 billion, if both mines were to get to the operational stage around the same time. Now, if the risk would just come done a titch, we would be a bargain at 2.25 billion.

You can bet your booties that the Chinese and Russians are watching our scenario pretty close. To be able to get the gold out of the ground for, say $400 and oz., it would allow those countries to add gold to their reserves at 1/3 the price of buying it on the open market......

Seems like the present global situation demands that LC gets dealt with real soon.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply