Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Attended PDAC, visited Crystallex booth, Richard Marshall was the only Rep. there at the time, unfortunately nothing new to report back, they are still in discussion, working on a resolution, Arb. last resort, getting anything not out there from RM near impossible, what I found weird is the literature given out was the 2008 annual report "Beyond Feasibility Construction Ready" wish I had more to add didn't get a lengthy one on one with RM since there were others at the booth and had to visit many other booths in a short timeframe, did ask what he thought was the reason for the last run up with huge volume, said he thinks it was news that they were in discussion, sorry I don't have anything substantial to add, Rusoro and Infinito was also there, GRZ weren't but was told management was in attendance, pretty good PDAC this year, try and go if you can in the coming days
New Message
Please login to post a reply