Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I agree wholeheartedly Hoov. What in the world do some folks think can be 'promoted' at this point? And how many serious investors in the gold market don't know about Crystallex's stalemate? What would you have Crystallex tell investors that don't know anything? What could they say that would get them buying shares? The truth? It would take about 5 minutes on the net to find out about Crystallex's predicament. There isn't one investment advisor out there that would recommend buying KRY. This is one for the well informed, brave of heart, optimistic speculator.

Vlada, there is nothing that could be said to encourage buying, that wouldn't carry risks of future lawsuits. We know everything that there is that can be scrounged up.

There is a strong likelyhood that any negotiations going on now or in the future, will take place in a bunker type location, so there will be no info coming out until the 'fat lady sings'.

I also wonder where you get the idea that our stock could be higher, based on Crystallex's situation. Seems to me that we are holding very steady, not influenced by any outside market or economic news. Does anyone out there really believe that we could be 'sold out' for under .50? that's like $150 million, before paying our debt......that would be really just giving away 32 million ounzes, or over 35 billion dollars. I would think there are several majors or billionaires, that would be willing to spend 300-400 million at the drop of a hat, to have that much in reserves for the future, when inevitabley, one way or other, LC will be worth much much more. However Fung is not going to do that, and he must know some things that make it worth holding off Arbitration.

With the price of oil staying down, the price of Gold ready to push on up, Chavez getting VZ farther in debt, and goldmining finally being taken seriously in VZ, something's going to give.

There is no way that Mr. Fung is going to give LC to anyone for a song. VZ/Chavez are starting to gear up for mining gold......sooner or later they will be ready to mine LC, and then we will have a resolution of some sort, if not before.

Cheer up. No good ever comes from getting impatient in a situation where one has absolutely not infuence whatsoever.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply