Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

If they run out of cash, which they won't....

How can you guarantee that EZ? Do you know something we don't or is it just speculation? I love how people say raising money has never been an issue. Of course it wasn't. We were still alive to receive the permit and VZ wasn't making these comments about taking the mine back. I'm sure you would have said 2 years ago, there is no way this permit will be denied because mgmt has told us all is well and on track and the permit is coming around the corner. And you would have also reminded us that mgmt has exemplary business records. So what went wrong there to get us to this point? Why haven't their great track records protected us better? Why does Fung have all these personal debts if he is such a great businessman. I'm sick and tired of hearing what a savior he is. If he was we wouldn't be waiting this long for a resolution. Obviously Chavez doesn't give a crap about his track record.

What can I do about them running out of cash?

What one can do is sell now before it drops any further if they so choose. I don't think it is careless to at least discuss the possibility. I for one am not selling but to not even discuss the fact or consider it as a possibility is crazy.

Fung has a vested interest.....

Really? Do you believe that? He and most of mgmt hold options that were handed to them over the years. They haven't purchased any material amount of shares. Of course RM has but why haven't the rest of them? That has always bothered me. When we have more skin in the game than they do, that tells me something.

New Message
Please login to post a reply