Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: The Claritas has new plant of water treatment - Crystallex mentioned

A couple things I find interesting....Crystallex was not just mentioned. To me it was a toss up as to what the main topic of this news piece was. Was it the treatment plant, or was it really focusing on Crystallex and their great social work, for the enviroment and the people of Las Claritas?.... oh, and by the way, we should mention that the water treatment plant will soon be turned over to the goverment and the town.......The writer was definetly very bullish about Crystallex.

I too feel that this is the beginning of the acknowledgement of Crystallex's contributions to the area.....and I hope it's a precursor to more news and announcements. One thing that I found curious tho', was that there was no mention of who Crystallex was, and what they did in the area, and why they were doing this social improvement work. It was as if the writer was assuming everyone would know. Yet we have always felt that Crystallex is little known outside the immediate area.

Did anyone else pick up on that? Any ideas?

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply