Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Apr 03, 2010 06:26AM

Usually a kry spike is followed by a healthy sell off, or at minimum a slow and painful winding down of the sp. The last spike we had was March 24th, from 31 to 34, and there was enough support through the week to prop up the gain with the sp holding at 33. On the 1st we popped big time, almost hit .40, and although the intial pop was followed by some sell off, once more there was enough support to hold most of the gain. After the close the sp pumped up to 53.5 on relatively low volume, which of course dropped in minutes back to .39. I'm showing 2,294,776 volume for the day. Pretty good volume for a non industrial day, IMO, and an indication that something's in the works, we may have just scooped the industrials for a change?

The mere fact that the johnny come lately news bashing followed this spike is an indicator to me that the industrials are trying to manipulate again, shake out weaker longs. Monday will be a very interesting day. I, for one, am holding strong and long.

I'm tired of looking at avatars, I'm waiting to see all of us toasting our success on a tropical island with our drinks of choice, and the delicious smell of designer chef toasted cheese wafting past occasionally...

New Message
Please login to post a reply