Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You made me laugh MOM. Great space program!

While digging around today I decided to check to see what kind of spin Roy had put on Sanz comments. I guess I shouldn't have been suprise but they had nothing except for coverage of stories from the Globe & Mail and Canadian Press that focused only on our cash problems.

For those who have forgotten here is what Sanz said in comments to a VZ paper.

"We have divided the areas of exploration of gold in queues several blocks. Those wishing to participate with us by providing capitol against future production may do so, because the process is much easier to get into a mine blast," he said.

"They can come foreign or domestic firms. provided they comply with the conditions of the Venuezuela state." he added

"Sanz said Toronto-based Crystallex International Corp., which has a license to mine part of the site, is still being considered as a potenial partner, he said"

Sanz comments are the first from him publicly talking about our license/MOC. If we weren't compiant, no way he mentions our license. If the worst case happens and we end up in arbitration Sanz comments give us another nail in Hugo's coffin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply