Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Government studying various options to develop Las Cristinas - Venezuela

red, if you find anything let me know...i've dug thru rml's records....many mentions to venrus...mainly with regard to the JV with isidora....

the strange thing is i'm still not convinced that "venrus" is always the same "venrus"...sometimes it's used to refer to an actual venezuelan/russian govt formed entity....sometimes to a ven/rusoro entity (although the wording is always very careful, i wonder if "venrus"/rusoro actually is "rusoro" and not an agopov family subsidiary or a govt entity cooked up to steal gold for hugo...??

the numbers still dont add up for rml to me..there's a lot of "not so creative accounting" going on imo....and i'm guessing it's mostly in hugo's pocket...

if you can figure this one out i'm sure you'd make a fortune...dont forget to PM me with your findings :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply