Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Pen, I just don't buy into the Fung is great, Fung is a genius, Fung will save us, mantra that often substitutes for DD on this board.

Fung is a Bay street insider. He has long been associated with investment organisations that had less than stellar reputuations. INMHO Bay street, like Wall street, devotes substantial resources to ensure that small investors get screwed for the benefit of their larger institutional clients who can easily play both sides of the market, long and short.

There is a lawyers trick called defending the flag. When you can't defend your client you defend the flag, because nobody wants to be seen attacking the flag.

Well its pretty hard to defend KRY based on its sorry performance over the past few years so we seem to have decided to defend Fung instead. Apparently he is some kind of icon, beyond question or reproach.

As far as I can tell, Fung has made a great deal of money for himself while his shareholders were basically drawn and quartered.

I will believe in Fung when I see KRY deliver even a fraction of what was promised when it was being aggressively promoted by Fung's friends in the investment world.

New Message
Please login to post a reply