Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

How about this scenario?

An unknown investor (the Chinese angle makes sense) may be buying a very large stake in Crystallex and then become rewarded with a huge profit when the mine gets up & running - based on how cheap KRY's stock is right now.

This accomplishes two things: (1) the mine gets up and running and prevents an international lawsuit against Venezuela and (2) the rewards of the magnitude of the mine's potential will go to a individual/company which is "anybody but the United States", as we know how President Chavez feels about that.

This is all predicated on the (unknown) theory that a foreign company can become a majority shareholder, percentage-wise, which could be much larger than the laws allow in Canada or the United States. That would satisfy VZ. They wouldn't even have to mess with a co-partnership with KRY and someone else and all the legality involved there.

jma

New Message
Please login to post a reply