Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

well, I didn't sell my bobcat to buy more KRY, but I did transfer $$ into my broker margin account. (congrat to you!) Enuff to about appx triple my present holding. Not sure if we'll see a drop back in price yet, to snaggle a wee bit less cost going in....but I'm doing what I said so long ago when KRY was still falling down to the dime area: that I'd hope to have a chance to do more averaging down but wanted to see what looked like the bottom and wait to buy after it looks like its really might go up and stay up. All the long term TA indicators I've seen say KRY will be zero. Thats not happy info, so I tend to ignore it. LOL . I'll yet watch it and maybe use TA for when to bail, take profits, get back in for a longer haul, etc....but for now it seems trying to not miss this train will be due to fundamentals. Trying to figure out what he's about to do next is tuff! He's got himself in a pickle, dealing with the Russians, no! its the Chinese! no! its both of them. And he's got Castro's brother snarling around his ankles while his own nationals are hungry and getting noisy about it. It seems fundamental time to me. And the price of gold is part of the fundamentals. Won't it be fun if gold spot should do some major climbing and influence all this? Exciting days we're in!

New Message
Please login to post a reply