Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well, I checked back to see what other smoke stacks (high volume) we experienced going back to 1996 and today's volume is the highest volume ever at 27.6M on the TSX. The next highest volume day was the halt resulting in the denial of the permit. My only trouble about today is the volume was negative (red) which tells me the usual sell the news was alive and well. Now the market needs to evaluate the news and digest what the value is of the watered down KRY having to give up 2/3rds to advance this project. This may sound negative, but it still keeps KRY in play and in the game. I agree with RM when he says this is just the beginning of a remarkable project and it starts with the determination of KRY's new valuation of the company. The markets are usually pretty efficient and sometimes get it wrong in the beginning, but lets hope that todays action was nothing more then selling the news. Volume is a key indicator and while todays action ended negative, let's see what tomorrow brings and see if we have a turnaround tuesday with respect to KRY....

New Message
Please login to post a reply